Hybrid Warehouse Associate
Department: HornerXpress Cape Coral
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Position Type: Full Time
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
We are currently seeking a motivated individual with the right attitude to work in our warehouse department and front desk. The right candidate for this role will be someone who has a can-do attitude and is willing to help wherever needed in the branch’s day-to-day operations. The right candidate should be able to able to lift or move up to 100 lbs routinely and have a CDL Class C with Endorsement H or CDL Class B. If you feel you are the right fit, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great company.
- Pull/Prepare Orders
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Check orders for accuracy
- Driving - load trucks in accordance with DOT regulations, ensure accuracy of orders before leaving for route deliveries, deliver products to customers and stock shelves where appropriate, perform daily pre- and post-trip truck inspection
- Front Desk Duties
- Inventory - physically count material received, inspect condition and quality of products, maintain bin location system, move inventory and replenish stock as needed, notify Purchasing of low-stock items.
- Housekeeping - consolidate materials in crates/pallets, pick up loose debris and sweep warehouse floor daily and as needed
- Miscellaneous customer service and other duties as assigned.
To be successful, the right candidate must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team-player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Forklift certified
- Ability to regularly lift or move up to 100lbs
- Ability to deliver up to 350lb equipment with a hand cart
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Attention to detail
- Clean driving record
- CDL Class C with Endorsement H or CDL Class B, as needed, depending on location
- D.O.T Hazardous Materials certified
- Ability to drive multiple hours at a time
- Bi-lingual a plus
- 2 years of warehouse experience a plus
High school diploma or equivalent.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
And so much more!.....
Team Horner is a drug-free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage growth and opportunity for all.