Web & Digital Marketing Assistant
Department: Team Horner Marketing
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Team Horner is looking for a Part-Time Web & Digital Marketing Assistant who will play a significant role in maintaining our company websites, online systems and email marketing programs that support our teammates and provide effective communications with our customers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Updating, maintaining, and segmenting customer email lists
- Working with graphic designers and marketing coordinators to create and send effective, customized, and targeted email communications
- Creating, testing, and scheduling email campaigns using Pardot
- Keeping email templates updated
- Conducting analysis and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Updating and maintaining web content on all company websites
- Assisting in the creation of effective website landing pages
- Creating and maintaining effective use of forms and notifications
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on web statistics in order to make suggestions and recommendations for improvement using Google Analytics
- Enhancing on-page SEO on our company websites using Yoast and keyword research in order to increase organic search traffic
- Conducting UI/UX testing on all company websites for different screen sizes, browsers, and user types
- Improving and optimizing website performance for all websites.
- Maintaining website security, theme, and plugin updates.
- Conducting server renewals, SSL, domain, theme, and plugin purchases and renewals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player with an excellent work ethic and detail oriented
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to learn is a must!
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Must possess technical ability and willingness to learn new programs and systems.
- Wordpress administration experience preferred.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, and SEO principles is preferred.
- Proficiency with graphics programs (ie. Photoshop) is a plus
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns and using email marketing platforms like Pardot and Mailchimp.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, and Vacation
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
And so much more!....
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Team Horner is a drug free workplace.